My bathroom scale is broken. That’s the only possible explanation for a recent strange turn of events. According to this devilish device, I register five pounds more than I did only a few weeks ago. Like the HAL 9000 computer in the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey, a mere machine has apparently developed its own secret agenda and ego-maniacal ambition, and is willing to crush any human who dares cross its path.

The only other alternative to this sudden escalation in measured body mass is that round-the-clock snacking and a couch potato lifestyle has something to do with it. Nah, too farfetched to be believable.

I think my jeans also shrank in the wash. I'm losing my faith in mechanical contraptions.

Comments

05/19/2015 12:41am

Pretty nice blog site on this internet site! It really is genuinely complicated to search out this kind of great written content with some helpful facts.

03/19/2016 7:05am

The process of selecting a walk-in tub is most likely a new experience for most of us.

05/16/2016 4:58am

You need to switch to digital scales, the world of mechanical stopped moving forward couple of decades.

This is the obvious part of the age in which are defiantly getting the problem of overweight because in this part you are not able to control your body. I really feel bad for your bathroom scale on the other side.

10/09/2016 1:38pm

Any person who has ever swam in a chlorinated pool knows how chlorine deprives your body of moisture. Four of the harshest cosmetic conditions that occur from showering in chlorinated water include, dry skin, dry hair, red eyes and skin disorders like dandruff. The threat of serious and even life-threatening health conditions, such as asthma, bronchitis and cancer, are enough to make many people see a shower water filter as a necessity. However, it's also worthwhile to point out the noticeable cosmetic benefits that can help you look younger.

You're in good physical condition, I think! Don't think much about scale) The most important thing is to love yourself!

04/09/2017 11:52pm

good

04/10/2017 3:42am

Ever wonder what women want in a shower head and what men want in a shower head? Probably not. Still, you should read this article because the differences will have you rolling on the floor laughing!

Great I found your web.. it's a nice place to learn...